Pages

Tuesday 8 March 2016

Moment in Time:Jesus heals a Man born Blind

I feel the cold water attack my face washing off the dirt that covers my blind eyes. It sinks into my mouth swimming down my throat. Tasting the saltiness of the pool water, I hear the rippling sounds dancing in sync with one another making quiet splashes, ‘splish splash’. Opening my eyes, I see… I see the clear blue sky matching the colour of the transparent water, I see the sun blazing its scorching light on me, I see the ripples appearing above the water and… I see a reflection in the mirror-like ocean… My reflection. ‘Thank you, Lord’.

3 comments:

  1. Good Adjectives Naomi. Keep Up The Good Work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Naomi
    My name is Lucy I go to Papakura Central School I love the Adjectives that you use
    Keep up the good work.

    Can you check my blog out
    http://pcslucyk.blogspot.co.nz/

    Great work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.